If you’re interested in saving money here are some suggestions:
- Make homemade costumes. Many times these are far more clever and fun than the store bought variety.
- Buy costumes online – many online stores have much better pricing – even with shipping.
- Find sales and coupons
- Check local newspapers and mailers.
- Check each stores online site before going.
- Make your own decorations
Some ideas and online possibilities
- Pinterest has a lot of neat ideas – http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=halloween+costumes
- Amazon – Amazon Halloween Shop
- Ebay – http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=kids+halloween+costumes
- A local secondhand or thrift store
- Use stuff from around the house
- Fun place to find ideas
- Look at Pinterest for ideas. Here’s a couple searches to get you started: http://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=halloween+decorations, http://pinterest.com/search/?q=halloween
- Better Homes and Garden
- Overall fun ideas including decorations, crafts, costumes